lunedì 16 gennaio 2012

China Town: shopping, Mc Donald, Funny Moments.

Hello everybody XD So, today I spent a day with one of the 7 new members Prisci and other 3 friends (Silvia, Mizuko and Arashi) we had fun a lot. We arrived at Cadorna Station at 14.20 and in 10 minutes we arrived at China Town (later in Mc Donald) and I tried to make some photos but they hide their faces.




Although Prisci hide her face she did "V" sign with her hands XD So I was happy and I was focused on Mizuko but she hide her face again XD.






Although Arashi was nice and she didn't hide her face u.u good girl u.u not like someone else XD.

- edited -


After eat a lot of things (I wanna say that Chicken Legend came back and I'm very happy *_*) we talk about a lot of things and after that we start to go to do shopping, they didn't want to do any photos so I did "stalker photos" XD


Suddenly Prisci said a thing: oh god, I'm the oldest, I was born in '90. Silvia said: god I'm the second oldest, I was born in '91, I said me: I was born in '92, Mizuko said: I in '93, Arashi said: '94... oh god XD from '90 to '94 XD LOL XD so we decided to do a photo from the oldest to the youngest; Arashi didn't want to do the photo so in the photo we are from '90 to '93



From Left to Right: Mizuko '93 - Me '92 - Silvia '91 - Prisci '90 (see a funny thing, more the girl is older more is short XD mizuko is the tallest and the youngest, prisci the oldest and the shorter XD LOL XD). After that photo we saw a store (like a supermarket and we decided to join for see something).




We and Prisci take a lot of photos cuz I see that she wears black clothes (me white), black headphones (me white) she had black nails (me "white").


She's so cute, I'm happy that she joined in my circle, I always have fun with her. After that photo my photocamera was empty of battery but we succeeded to do a photo



RINGO RINGO! XDDD

Well, the day was funny, Arashi went home early but we had fun, we see a lot of new shops, had a lot of fun, we came back to Mc Donald for stay in a warm place, we saw a fight between a couple XD the girl run away in her bathroom and she started to cry ç.ç There were also other guys (that surely know the couple) but I don't think they were friends cuz they teased them. In a moment he threw away his tray against the wall so violently, I was scared XD. And after that he go away °° I was scared XD mother of god XD I was seriously scared XD. China Town is a place where everything could happen (also the old guys XD)
AH YEAH, I wanna say 2 episodes of today XD ALL TO MIZUKO XD
1. We were talking and walking around china town and an old man going by bike said to mizuko: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH WHAT A CUTIE! XD LOL XD
2. When we were at the supermarket Mizuko asked for a candy to us, but we didn't see it, so Mizuko put her finger to the direction of the candy: an old man pass near to her and tried to lick her finger O_O XD OH GOD! XD I thought: GROSS! WHAT THE HELL! I didn't believe it, I was shocked, the old man laughed but Mizuko ran away with Prisci XD LOL XD She was more scared than me XD.
By the way I had a really funny day. But before take the bus for come back to home I found these:


I did photos with them on but when my sister was coming back to the bedroom she threw a glass of milk in the big mirror so sorry for the dirty mirror.



Sorry if I didn't put shoes but after those photos I went to bed XD I was so tired... by the way it was a really funny day and we all had fun, I'm sure that Prisci would be a really good member. That's it.
Bye peopleeeeeeee.

3 commenti: