mercoledì 11 gennaio 2012

Shopping a gogo, expensive although there were sales.

Hello people, princi came back with a new blog (that I'll manage seriously this time).
Today I decided to go in a shop, alone, cuz this shop sell ONLY over-size clothes and I feel happy. Well, since I was a child I was plump (and when I was slim I had big feet, I still have big feet XD) so go in a shop and said me: oh god, this is too large for me, I need something more little... I never experienced this before XD I was happy but that shop hadn't a lot of things, so I decided suddenly to go at Rho Center where there's Tally Weilj and other shops. I've bought a lot of stuffs.


This is the jacket that I bought, 21% sales XD. I love it. I really need a new one.


This is a new belt with a ribbon in the center, also paillettes, as usual. Honestly, this is the right place to put the belt but I'm too plump for put it in the right way xD so I used my fantasy.






This image is so dark but the gloves are really good, I really like it.


I re-bought Tally Weilj bag (cuz the first is a bit broken) and another bag, my sister said me that everyday more I tend to buy too much Snooki's stuffs XD LOL, it isn't true. Snooki never had a bag like this *_*





So, the first isn't brown, is black, dunno how the lights make the t-shirt black-brown, by the way the other t-shirt with (cheetah t-shirt) was bought in the over-size shop, I really love it.





I love so  much this sweater, I would prefer it in a cheetah way but also zebra is cool.



Well, I think that today I spent almost 130 euros XD tally weilj did "sales", chinese shops did sales like 21% or 32% XD LOL XD but it was funny. I can't wait for the next meet for show my new clothes. I'm so excited. I've spent 1/3 of my salary (more or less) but I'm happy *_*
See you guys.

6 commenti:

  1. la felpa la trovi da tally a 25,95 (non è in saldo ma sono le ultime rimaste)mi sta giusta giusta, appena l'ho vista mi sono detta: E' MIA! MIA! XD

    RispondiElimina
  2. You're so many clothes woaw for 130 euros. I like the leopard top <3 (Leopard and I it's a long love history).
    I know the dark picture... Huhu I live in a cave ! (It's a joke huhu)

    Kisses & Hugs <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. well there were sales, just the leopard top cost 19,95 euro (in sale, before it was 65,00 °° too much) so I at the beginning I said me: f*ck I spent too much but now I'm satisfied :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. bellissimi i vestiti princi =D

    Yuuki

    RispondiElimina